Author : Koen
Date : 2012-11-19

when nothing was done to them)I rbeemmer her isolating some friends and treating you like shit.I rbeemmer how it all got turned around and you were blamed for this thing that she did to you and your family.I rbeemmer the phone calls and e-mails and hugs we shared over this,I rbeemmer you going camping with all these friends to try to heal the schism.I rbeemmer you blaming yourself.I rbeemmer her blog about all of us.I rbeemmer that's when I dropped her over your protests.I rbeemmer said friends gradually cutting you out of their lives in favor of her.I rbeemmer your hurt over this and your insistance that nobody e-mail her to tell her off because she really didn't mean any harm.I rbeemmer respecting your wishes and getting on with things.I rbeemmer when you were finally able to let it go.I rbeemmer the last couple years being gobsmacked by your strength of character and your ability to move on.I rbeemmer your phone call the other night.I rbeemmer Karen, I'll never forget.You are loved.You are strong.You are decent.You are good and I'll smack the first person I see in the head who says otherwise.Rachael Lee was damn lucky you had the strength and the courage to give her a life with a family who loved and cared for her. Nobody can take away from you what a loving and sacrificial act that was.Maybe she didn't mean it, maybe she was sorry, it's the events after the fact that are so stunning. That was intentional and no one can convince me otherwise.LYLT5$

Re: wcDkrFlamQt  Koen   2012-11-19 
||  Response to this message ||   
 Your name :
 Your e-mail :
 Subject :
 Comments :