Author : Thiara
Date : 2012-05-30

Diane Comstock - So YOU are the one responsible for the ieidnrcble images! Thank you for taking us there! I loved the music track playing with the images. In our family we sponsor four Kenyan children at four different projects and you happen to be visiting the project where the one who has absoutely captured my heart lives. I will be following your trip with rapt attention and will be covering all of you in prayer.I have posted the following to three other blogs. I'm going to call it good with this one and leave you guys to your work. We say God bless you all of the time, but I mean in the most literal way: God bless you and your work and may His name be glorified both now and in the future through your efforts there.*****THANK YOU so much for making this trip and telling us about it! I have a girl I sponsor in one of the projects you are going to and I am aching to hear current news of her. Last I heard, she was expecting a baby but I still don't know the outcome. Her name is Deborah Awuor Omollo and she is in KE355 (Mathare) project. She is an exceptional 16 year-old girl, full of life and hope and faith in Christ. I would love it if you would hug her and her family for me if you meet them. She has a baby sister who is about 2 and is named after Condoleezza Rice. I know you are hugely busy and overwhelmed with processing all that you are experiencing so I won't hold anything against you if you can't do this, but if you can you'd make me incredibly happy. God bless you on your journey. Love the Kenyans for us in Jesus name! ` Diane Comstock, Morgan Hill, CA (PS, I'm going to try to post this on the other blogs, too, just to cover my bases. ) my email:

Re: TYAQabaxUdVCYx  Thiara   2012-05-30 
||  Response to this message ||   
 Your name :
 Your e-mail :
 Subject :
 Comments :