Author : Mlang
Date : 2012-07-09

Could you correct my English?Dear SirI am Kumiko Tukamoto , Japaneses who live in Australia. As I would like to apply for the sraolhcship, I am writing this essay.First of all, I’ve been interested in Natural Medicine since I started using Homeopathy. In Japan, most of the people go to hospital to see doctors and are given some pills or tablets without a doubt generally. As usual, theses things work very well temporarily. I have been treated by them as well and I am thankful to modern medical science for fixing my problems.If I hadn’t taken it , I would have been annoyed more and more when I had got an asthmatic attack while I was sleeping.However, on the other hand, I have been suffering hay fever and eczema since I was a child and have been using some skin creams , pills like Cortisone and Histamine. I was looking for the way I fix my chronic illness. I still have some problems physically as my illness was not fixed by it completely. I started to worry about using them all the time and I became suspicious the way I was treated. I could not help it despite having a hesitation as there were no replacement.I was disappointed with modern medical science in the end.I can remember that my turning point clearly if I look back my past. Time.It was around five years ago when I knew Homeopahy. A friend of mine who were hanging around in India told me that Homeopathy which is unknown among Japaneses. Few Japanese know it.She has also eczema.I was willing to try it as I had been looking for good treatment which I was new to it.It was a forgettable experience.The moment I tried it, my skin problem was getting better and I could reduce a mount of creams and then I could stop taking pills. I hardly itched finally. It was highly effective on me obviously, it makes me happier and much healthier than before. And then it has leaded me Natural medicine world .I must admire I am really impressed. I started collecting remedies and reading some informative books to get to know Homeopathy.. I was getting interested in other things like Aromatherapy and Flower essence as well.I really enjoy it recently, I’ve always been surrounded by natural medicine.Besides, I introduced Homeopathy to some close friends as they had problems.Of course, Some do not believe it, but others showed a curiosity for the uncommon treatment. I think there are huge spaces which Natural Medicine takes over in Japan.Unfortunately, in Japan we do not have proper colleges where we are able to study it.Now , I am in Australia to study it and I would like to be more familiar with Natural Medicine which is Remedial Massage. Personally, my choice is the first step to get intomy further studies. My dream is that I would like to help and treat patients very well.

Re: TYAQabaxUdVCYx  Mlang   2012-07-09 
  ylgoitHVIHMm  sgnpizyqt   2012-11-30 
||  Response to this message ||   
 Your name :
 Your e-mail :
 Subject :
 Comments :